ENFORCEMENT SECTION I & II
Subjects dealt with :
a) General :-
- Processing & examination of prosecution proposals under section various labour laws.
- Recommendation and forwarding of P.Ps under 197 of Cr. P.C to Ministry of Labour & Enforcement for obtaining permission of the concerned employment Ministry and their follow up action.
- Dropping of P.Ps and issuance of orders of re- inspection of the Estts. Under various enactments.
- Grant of permission to field officers for attending court cases as prosecution witnesses through out the country.
- Permission to engage advocates/CGSC ect. In revision/ appeal cases in various courts, if the prosecution is challenged.
- Withdrawal of prosecution cases form the courts under para 9.106 of the Dept. Manual.
- To take follow up action in relation to V.I.P references, M.P reference and parliament Questions pertaining to Enforcement section only.
b) Under BOCW (RE& CS) Act:
- Processing of pps u/s 47, 48, 49 of BOCW Act. and giving sanctions thereto.
- Processing of complaints u/s 50 of BOCW Act, preparation of SCN and orders of penalty awarded by DG(I).
- Handling of fatal, non-fatal accident. Reports received by the employers.
- Handling of WP s under BOCW Act.
- Follow up action under BOCW Act after giving sanction u/s 47, 48, 49.