Budget & Planning
CASH BUDGET & PLANNING SECTION
Subject dealt with:
- Preparation of Pay Bills and various other bills of Gazetted and Non Gazetted staff at Hqrs and their disbursement.
- T.A. Bills ,L.T.C. Bills and Medical Bills of Dy.CLCs(C)/RLCs(C) at Hqrs and Filed Offices in whose cases CLC(C) is the Controlling Authority.
- Indian Airlines Corporation Bills.
- Preparation of T.A/Transfer TA/T.A. Advances /Medical Bills of Gazetted and Non Gazetted Officer at Hqrs.
- Preparation of Contingent Bills, GPF Advance Bills, LTC Bills, Final Payment of GPF,DCRG Bills, Leave Encashment Bills, Other Advances Bills, Leave Salary and T.A.Bills,etc.
- Calculation of Income Tax, Preparation of Income Tax Returns, Issue of IncomeCertificates and also Income Tax Certificates.
- Verification of GPF Balances for the purpose of GPF Advance and Final withdrawals.
- Verification of License fee for Govt. Accommodation.
- Preparation of Annual Budget Estimates of CLCs Organization both under Plan and Non Plan ,Revenue Receipt Budget, Loan & Advances, Final Estimates, all matters regarding budgeting, Re-appropriation of Funds.
- Collection & Compilation of monthly/Quarterly/Annual Expenditure statements.
- Collection & Compilation of Monthly Progress Report on Annual action Plan.
- Allocation of Funds to various offices, departmentalization of accounts, Monitoring of expenditure flow.
- Allocation of funds for Loans, Advances, Permanent Advances including verification of their availability.
- Audit and Audit Objections.
- Co-ordination with field offices regarding reconciliation of accounts, budget, etc.
- Preparation of Annual and Five Year Plan.
- References/circular from Ministry of Finance regarding financial matters.
- Monthly/Quarterly progress report on implementation of Annual Action Plan.
- Planning and development including plan schemes and allied matters required by Planning Commission from time to time.
- Parliament Questions on the above matters.